Brand Viagra Generic Viagra Viagra Professional

Viagra is the most well-known drug for potency improvement

Viagra or Sildenafil Citrate is a preparation used for erectile dysfunction. First they created Viagra as a drug against ischemic heart disease, and it should improve the blood flow to the heart muscle. But after various kinds of researches, it was discovered that Sildenafil Citrate hardly affects the heart muscle and at the same time is of great importance for the arteries leading to the penis. As a result, was Sildenafil or Viagra is patented as a drug for potency improvement. Viagra is produced in form of tablets. You can read on the packaging that there are 25, 50 or 100 mg Viagra. That means that each tablet contains respectively 25, 50 or 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate.

If you buy Viagra without a prescription, do not start with Sildenafil 100 mg. It can be too much. Take Sildenafil 25 or 50 mg at first and then increase or decrease the dose.

Remember that it may take the Viagra only once a day. If you do it more often, it can cause an overdose. Specialists recommend to take the drug one hour before you plan to have sex, otherwise it will be oeffektivt. Follow the instructions in order to avoid problems with health.

Don't be surprised if Viagra does not work on a time. It is good if you are taking Sildenafil on an empty stomach. In this case, the Sildenafil Citrate strongest effect. Products with a high fat content can slow the effect of the product up to 2-3 hours.

It is not secret that the Sildenafil is the most well-known drug for the potensförbättring. And it is quite easy to buy Viagra. The specimen is almost in any pharmacy. But the prices on the drug is not always the correct with what patients want and expect. Sildenafil, or the price if we are more concrete forcing you to look for other variants. There are at least two options – to buy Viagra in online pharmacy, or to choose its generic alternatives, which are also found only in online pharmacies.

Many researches of Sildenafil showed that the preparation is harmless for the health. During experiments led Sildenafil Citrate to no mutations or strange changes. Researches of Viagra of volunteers, patients avslöjde no changes in the body.

It is important to say that 85% of the Sildenafil Citrate leaves the body with faeces, the other 15% via the kidneys. It means that if you take Sildenafil or its derivatives, such as Generic Viagra, you will have no problems with the digestive tract, kidneys, and liver.

In case you have certain diseases, be attentive when it comes to health. It is better to be consulted with the doctor in order to know if you can take Viagra.

Faq (questions-answers):

Affect the Sildenafil general health?
Researches showed that patients who take Viagra notice no changes in the body in addition to potensförbättring.

Affect Viagra ability to have children?
No, it does not. Various researches on animals and volunteers, patients showed that Sildenafil Citrate does not affect the ability to have children and do not lead to mutations and any changes.

Has Sildenafil side effects?
Yes, it has. As all drugs, Viagra has its own side effects which usually is a result of an overdose. The most common side effects are headache, stagnate, to the face, decrease. Happy to go to the doctor immediately in case you notice side effects. Then the doctor can recommend the right drug.

What dose is considered optimal?
It is difficult to say what dose of Viagra is optimal. Different people feel the effect after various doses. Usually requires a doctor Sildenafil 50 or 100 mg. At the same time, recommend specialists to start with smaller doses and increase them if necessary.

Can you take Sildenafil Citrate together with other funds of the potensförbättring?
You did no research to find out. Therefore, it is recommended to refrain from such experiments and do not take Sildenafil together with other funds of the potensförbättring.

It is forbidden to take Viagra if you are healthy?
There are no kontradikationer. Men who have no problem with potency often take Viagra to restore erectile function after orgasm.